Here are 8 recommended green books for CEO’s, business leaders and truly just anyone who wishes to gain a deeper understanding of the dynamics surrounding sustainability:
As the saying goes “knowledge is power”, but don’t just keep it to yourself!
Educate others along the way and empower them to make a difference.
Want to learn more? Check out some of our favourite titles…
- Natural Capitalism: Creating the Next Industrial Revolution by Paul Hawken, Amory Lovins and L.Hunter Lovins (1999)
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things by William McDonough and Michael Braungart (2002)
- Biomimicry: Innovation Inspired by Nature, by Janine Benyus (2003)
- The Sustainability Champion’s Guidebook by Bob Williard (2009)
- The Economics of Climate Change: The Stern Review by Nicholas Stern (2007)
- Sustainability Principles and Practice by Margaret Robertson (2014)
- Deep economy: The Wealth of Communities and the Durable Future by Bill McKribben (2007)
- The Big Pivot: Radically Practical Strategies for a Hotter, Scarcerer, and More Open World by Andrews S. Winston (2014)